1. PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT.
The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communications, the law of 21 June 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 06 August 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
2. PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
For Personal Data collected in connection with the creation of the User's personal account and browsing on the Site, the party responsible for processing the Personal Data is : AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS.
As the party responsible for processing the data it collects, AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is the Customer's responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, once their consent has been obtained, with full information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain an accurate register of such processing.
Whenever AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS processes Personal Data, AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS takes all reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is accurate and relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used. AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS treats them.
3. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS may process all or part of the data:
- to enable browsing on the Site and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: Site connection and usage data, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and combat computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed), etc.
- to improve browsing on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on https://www.eveil-des-papilles.com/: email address
- to carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS does not sell your personal data, which is only used for statistical and analysis purposes.
4. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
In accordance with current European regulations, Users of https://www.eveil-des-papilles.com/ have the following rights:
- the right of access (article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation), rectification (article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation), updating and completeness of Users' data the right to block or delete Users' personal data (article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation), where such data is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date, or the collection, use, communication or storage of which is prohibited
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
- the right to limit the processing of Users' data (Article 18 RGPD)
- the right to object to the processing of Users' data (Article 21 RGPD)
- the right to portability of data provided by Users, where such data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 RGPD)
- the right to define what happens to Users' data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.eveil-des-papilles.com/ should communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated
As soon as AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from the User, https://www.ingrid-aguilar.fr/ undertakes to destroy the User's data, unless it is necessary to keep this data for evidential purposes or to comply with a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS use their Personal Data, ask for them to be rectified or object to them being processed, the User may contact AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS in writing to the following address
AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS - 7 Rue des Galets, ZA De la Massane II, 13210 Saint-Rémy De Provence
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like to be deleted. AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS corrects, updates or deletes, by identifying himself/herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS by law, particularly with regard to the retention or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of https://www.eveil-des-papilles.com/ may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
5. NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS shall not process, host or transfer the Information collected on its Customers to a country outside the European Union or recognised as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without first informing the Customer. However, AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors, provided that they offer sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: no. 2016-679).
AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS undertakes to take all necessary precautions to protect the security of the Information and in particular to ensure that it is not communicated to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer's Information is brought to the attention of AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDSThe Customer shall be informed as soon as possible of the corrective measures taken. In addition AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS does not collect any "sensitive data".
The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective responsibilities and for the purposes set out above, the main people likely to have access to the data of Users of AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS are mainly our customer service agents.
6. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
With regard to users of the https://www.eveil-des-papilles.com/ website, we collect the following data which are essential for the operation of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship:
Surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and other information as required.
AWAKENING THE TASTE BUDS also collects information to improve the user experience and provide contextualised advice:
Statistics via Google Analytics
This data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship.